Do you know what’s in your skin products? Get to know the benefits of nourishing skincare and long-lasting color cosmetics.
In today’s beauty world, the roster of skincare product options is never-ending. It can be overwhelming to sort through what’s what, but it’s important to do your research. Before you choose that moisturizer you’ll be wearing every day, get to know the company behind it. Take time to understand their values, learn their practices, and vet their ingredient lists and product efficacy.
At SeneGence, our teams thrive on formulating skincare and cosmetics with active ingredients that help promote healthy looking, radiant skin.
Here’s a little about us and the philosophy behind our products:
Our Skincare Philosophy
SeneGence founder and CEO, Joni Rogers-Kante, traveled the world discovering natural, reoccurring resources beneficial to the skin. It continues to be our driving philosophy, and ambition, to find and harness the most revolutionary, nature-based ingredients in skincare.
Many of our products are formulated without sulfates and parabens which can cause negative reactions on sensitive skin types.
Here’s a spotlight on
Key Revitalizing Ingredients In SeneGence Skincare For Every Skin Type:
NEW Normal to Dry Skincare – Evening Moisturizer
- SenePlex+® with Orchid Stem Cells: Our #1 proprietary ingredient and the leading skin corrector in all SeneGence products. Helps reduce fine lines and wrinkles and helps brighten and clarify skin.
- Ginbalance: A fermented Korean ginseng extract with antioxidants to help soothe skin.
- Arnica Green Tea Complex: An antioxidant that helps protect the skin against free radicals.
Normal to Oily Skincare – DayTime Moisturizer
- Jojoba Oil: Helps soothe and calm skin.
- Squalene: Helps provide balanced moisture.
Dry Skincare – 3 in 1 Cleanser
- Papain Enzyme: Exfoliates skin.
- Yarrow Extract: Helps refine skin’s texture.
- Blue Seaweed Extract: Moisturizes and hydrates.
Oily to Acne Skincare – Evening Moisturizer
- Salicylic Acid: Helps clear and minimize the appearance of pores.
- Willow Bark: Helps control oil and sebum.
- Hydromanil Complex: Hydrating, balanced blend from Tara Tree seed.
And here’s a look at some of the
Nourishing, Non-Stripping Ingredients In Our Favorite Cosmetics:
One-of-a-kind LipSense is an original in long-lasting lip color! Our unique technology makes it smudge, budge and kiss-proof for up to eight hours. Top it off with LipSense Moisturizing Gloss to lock in color and shine.
Formulated without commonly used waxes and leads (no thank you) that are severely drying, irritating, and inflammatory to skin. Formulas are packed with wholesome, calming ingredients.
- Peony Root Extract: Soothing flower herb.
- St. John’s Wort Extract: Herb with skin-protecting properties.
- Linden Flower Extract: Powerful antioxidant.
- Shea Butter: Helps soften and protect skin.
- Vitamin E: Helps to hydrate dry lips.
A truly dynamic duo that provides all day color while comforting and conditioning lips!
Say goodbye to false eyelashes and expensive extensions by naturally and safely enhancing your gorgeous gaze with this non-drug lash lengthener.
- SenePeptideTM: Helps improve lash health.
- Chamomile Extract: Calming and soothing properties.
- White Tea Extract: Powerful antioxidant.
Color Correcting Tinted Moisturizer
- Vitamins A, B, C and E: Help to improve the appearance of skin firmness and aid in protecting skin from environmental factors.
- Arnica Montana Flower Extract: Natural plant extract that helps soothe skin.
As you can see, our products are more than gorgeous, effective and long-lasting. Shop these skin-loving products at a 10% discount as a Kiss & Tell Preferred Customer –Plus sign ups are FREE all September long!
4 Replies to “The Benefits of SeneGence® Skincare and Cosmetics”
Thanks for sharing this amazing and informative post. keep sharing with us.
Great information all in one place! Thank you.
I’m hooked on your products. I’ve been searching my whole life for a lippy that would last at least 2 hours on me. Well I HAVE and I have the most beautiful and informative and helpful distributor, Tania Alexandra. Well needless to say I’m starting to introduce all your products.
Do your moisturizers have Retinol in them?