Calling all beauty lovers! We’ve got a step-by-step makeup look worth daydreaming over with our Tranquil Tides ShadowSense® Collection.
What is Tranquil Tides ShadowSense:
Summer is just around the corner – it feels so close yet so far! If you’re feeling those middle of march blues, these pastel shades will give you that early escape you’ve been craving with a look inspired by the sea that’s easy on the eyes.
Blending and creating breath-taking looks with ShadowSense is a breeze with creamy, glittering pops of color that last all day – even after a dip in the ocean.
About the Shades:
Tumbled Jade: An earthy jade green with a matte finish, perfect for creating a pop of color.
Sea Glass Shimmer: An airy sky blue with a soft metallic finish that can be blended or used as a highlighting shade.
Pink Sand Beach: A creamy light beige-pink with a matte finish that works well as a base or blended.
Coastal Bluff Shimmer: A delicate shimmering tan with subtle green shimmer that can be layered or used as a highlighter.
Follow these steps to create a natural, coastal-inspired look with these dreamy shades!
Tranquil Tides: Get the look
1. Apply a layer of the shade “Pink Sand Beach” to your eyelid and buff out into the crease.
2. Trace the outline of the graphic liner with the shade “Tumbled Jade” and fill in.
3. Line the edges of the green shade with “Sea Glass Shimmer”.
4. Add “Coastal Bluff Shimmer” to your inner corner and brow bone.
5. Put on UnderSense® Lash Primer and top with LashSense® VolumeIntense® Mascara in the shade “Black”.
Share your #mysenelook with us on social media @senegence for a chance to be featured on our page. We can’t wait to “sea” your gorgeous look!
Don’t forget to save an exclusive 10% off, enjoy free shipping and more when you become a Kiss & Tell Preferred Customer.
3 Replies to “Tranquil Tides: A Step-By-Step Makeup Tutorial”
I so need this; going to try this with blue as the main color and high with green and white!
This shadowsense look is beautiful 👑🤩👑