Easy Strawberry Fields Mocktail
Increase your daily dose of collagen and protein with a fruity, fun mocktail featuring VitaSense™ Beauty + Collagen. You’ll also benefit from skin boosting Biotin and Vitamins C and D.
It’s a sweet way to nourish your body, from the inside out!
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Total Time: 5 Minutes
Serving Size: 1
- ½ cup fresh strawberries, rinsed and drained *More strawberries if you like!
- Flavored (or regular) sparkling water
- 1 cup Beauty + Collagen
- ½ cup water
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- Grab your favorite mocktail glass
- Add fresh strawberries and muddle
- Add flavored sparkling water
- Mix one cup Beauty + Collagen in half cup of water
- Combine together
- Top off with fresh lemon juice
BEAUTY + COLLAGEN Easy Paradise Bites
Want something to bite into? These savory bites are a perfect blend!
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Total Time: 10 Minutes
Serving Size: 12 (dependent on desired size)
- 2 scoops of Collagen
- ½ cup coconut flour
- ½ cup finely shredded coconut
- ½ cup cashew butter
- ½ cup freeze dried strawberries (finely crushed)
- ¼ cup flax seeds
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 lemon – juice and zest
- ¼ tsp almond extract
- Dash of salt
- Optional – ¼ cup finely shredded coconut, used to roll finished balls in.
- Mix dry ingredients (collagen, coconut flour, shredded coconut, crushed freeze-dried strawberries, flax seed, and a dash of salt) into a bowl until combined
- Add in wet ingredients (cashew butter, maple syrup, lemon juice, zest, and almond extract) and stir until a well-blended smooth dough is formed
- Roll into small bite-sized balls
- Optional – pour remaining shredded coconut onto a plate and roll the balls until coated.
- Enjoy immediately or place in the fridge for later